Hilton Retail Lead - Lilly Pulitzer - Full-Time in Wailea, Hawaii
A Retail Lead is responsible for creating a memorable, luxury experience for our guests while shopping in retail stores. Achieve revenue goals and other key performance indicators while supporting the retail team members and leadership in the overall retail operations.
What will I be doing?
A Retail Lead is responsible for creating a memorable, luxury experience for our guests while shopping in retail stores. Achieve revenue goals and other key performance indicators while supporting the retail team members and leadership in the overall retail operations. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
While working shifts in stores: Create a memorable, luxury experience for our guests while shopping in retail stores. Achieve personal sales goals and motivate, encourage, and mentor team members to do the same to achieve revenue goals and other KPIs/financial goals including:
- Average sale and other KPI focuses as determined by leadership
- Labor control (unauthorized overtime, out on time)
Maintain presentation standards in the stores by being personally active in executing, motivating, and mentoring team members to uphold:
Product presentation standards
- Visual displays and merchandising
- Checking in merchandise, organizing and pulling, and delivering stock from appropriate stockrooms
- Ensuring all cleaning duties are assigned and completed
Training of Team Members to include:
Training of Team Members on Waldorf Astoria luxury service standards, product knowledge, merchandising standards, selling techniques, POS system, and operational procedures
- Steps of Service training and mentoring in the moment
- Act as Leader on Duty in the absence of a leader and/or for personal development
Process Online store transactions and Guest Shipments:
Process orders received through e-mail daily
- Pull merchandise ordered
- Pack and ship merchandise
- Correspond via telephone and email with guests
Understand product needs and communicate with retail leadership through Buyer’s Report process
Collaborate with team members to understand individual store’s product needs and to complete effectively and timely
- Analyze selling reports to determine sales trends
- Collaborate with retail leadership on sales initiatives and contests to increase revenue, events, team member issues, and personal development.
- Participate in inventory counts and data entry including sales statisctic tracking and other data as assigned
What are we looking for?
High School Diploma
At least 1 year retail experience.
LICENSES OR CERTIFICATES
Maui Liquor Card
All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong skills in the following: Customer service and selling, organization, computer, telephone, fax, and copier
- Strong communication skills
- Visual merchandising skills
- Ability to train and mentor multiple retail associates
- Basic math skills
- Ability and knowledge of computers including POS systems, basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and email
- Ability to read and understand selling reports
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Protect the assets of the store
- Provide clear and concise communication skills with Retail Leadership team, store team, and buying team.
- Share and lead in strong store culture consistent with the brand resulting in a positive and motivating atmosphere
- Exhibit organizational and operational competencies
- Present and sell merchandise consistent with the brand.
- Greet each customer and provide the sales assistance appropriate to sell merchandise to the customer.
- Know the merchandise on the floor and suggest merchandise to customers as appropriate.
- Provide suggestions to management for merchandising which may improve sales.
- Build a personal client book.
- Provide ideas to grow and improve the business. This may include ideas for merchandising, staffing, floor displays, store fixturing, advertising, promotion, hours of operation or any other ideas which may improve and grow the business.
- Understand Lilly Pulitzerand have a genuine enthusiasm and interest for the concept, the customer and the merchandise.
- Sufficient fashion credibility to sell merchandise to customers.
- The initiative and self-assurance to be able to approach and sell customers comfortably.
- A high level of dedication, commitment and initiative to operate a store dependably and with minimal supervision or direction.
- The detail orientation necessary to safeguard the assets of the store. This includes cash reconciliation and inventory management.
- Achieve or exceed Budgeted Net Sales
- Manage daily sales productivity
- Drive business through utilization of KPI’s fostering team selling culture
- Support of store specific strategies
- Educate and reinforce the Lilly’s Resort Chic lifestyle
- Build and cultivate effective relationships with the customer.
- Embrace and implement the Lilly Pulitzer Selling Culture
- Inspire others to deliver an exceptional in store experience consistent with company culture
- Create an optimistic, high energy, team oriented, and sunny store atmosphere
- Inspire others positively
- Plan and execute store events
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Retail and Gift Shop
Title: Retail Lead - Lilly Pulitzer - Full-Time
Requisition ID: HOT03RNI