CACI International DevOps Engineer (software) in Washington, District Of Columbia
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a DevOps software Engineer to assist a team of CACI staff member provide cutting edge services to the customer!
As a DevOps software engineer, to be an active contributor on a medium-sized development team that is actively developing cloud-based analytic capabilities and software supporting those capabilities. These analytics are used in transforming legacy business process with modern, innovative, scalable, and high-performing solutions.
The successful candidate will provide be innovative and eager to employ modern cloud-based technologies to build secure cloud-enabled applications. They successful candidate may also be responsible for performing full software development lifecycle activities – design, code, test, and debug applications; adhering to software development, configuration management and quality assurance plans; coding to meet requirement specifications; developing and maintaining software artifacts (e.g. design documentation, activity flows and other UML diagrams); and participating in team and client meetings and supporting internal and test events
Clearance Requirement: This position requires an active Top Secret SCI U.S. government security clearance with active DHS EOD.
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Data Scientist to provide cutting edge services!
Under general supervision, designs, develops, troubleshoots, and analyzes software programs for computer based systems. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs, and operating systems. As required, provides inputs for documentation of new or existing programs. Primarily interfaces with intra-organizational staff with infrequent contact with inter-organizational staff and outside customers and vendors on routine matters.
Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, for medical, industrial, military, communications, aerospace, and scientific applications, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis. Analyzes software requirements to help determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints. Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design. Performs software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation. Provides support for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and operations of computer systems hardware, software and networks within assigned customer work stations and facilities. May provide technical material to selected proposals and reports to substantiate and secure program funding. Identifies creative solutions to improve system and product offerings. Works with engineering and management team to collectively meet market requirements. Helps document engineering work as input for company collateral and patent requirements. Provides input as required to technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation. Coordinates with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent and two to four years of related experience.
• Typically requires a BA/BS degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline or equivalent, and 4 years of related experience.
• Four years Plus experience performing the below tasks
• Have a clear understanding of how to integrate software using open source and commercial software products (COTS) into an Enterprise IT architecture.
• Strong technical experience with Java/J2EE, Spring, RESTEasy or similar technologies desired.
• Knowledge of non-relational (NoSQL) databases such as MongoDB, Redis, Accumulo or similar technologies desired.
• Experience developing JSON based RESTFul services using Java and related languages and frameworks.
• Familiarity writing unit tests
• Knowledge of software and system engineering and service-oriented architecture principles, concepts and best practices.
• Experience with structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data sets, using XSLT and XML for data transformation and exchange; experience with DoD or IC data standards a plus.
• Responsible for designing, developing, testing and/or re-engineering highly complex application components, including supporting the analysis ofrequirements to develop the specifications in order to drive solutions forward in conjunction with the overall systems architecture.
• Experience with Subversion or another version control system (e.g. Git, CVS)
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment.
• High degree of analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills conducive to team building.
• Previous experience supporting the IC is preferred
Normal demands associated with an office environment. Ability to work on computer for long periods, and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face. Some travel may be required.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. A Fortune magazine World's Most Admired Company in the IT Services industry, CACI is a member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies, the Russell 2000 Index, and the S&P SmallCap600 Index. CACI provides dynamic careers for over 20,000 employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.