Comcast Director, Advertising Operations Product Management - Wayne, PA in Wayne, Pennsylvania
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for managing overall ad ops traffic department(s) technology, include providing leadership, communication, technical expertise and operational integration within and between all departments in the designated group. Ensures ad ops and traffic systems are aligned with operational plans and business objectives. Provides leadership and direction for team which may include multiple functional areas. Develops and implements strategy for functional area(s). May have responsibility for developing and managing budget.
- Manages the Ad Ops & Traffic operational technology to ensure Comcast ad delivery properties (VOD DAI, Linear, and Display, OTT) maximize yield and inventory. Provides vision and direction to the department regarding corporate and regional goals, business plans and initiatives.
- Analyze and recommend Ad Decision Systems (ADS) logic, and optimization best practices to meet linear and impression based ad sales strategies.
- Define and execute ad ops products vision and strategy. Leading product line lifecycle from strategy to tactical activities.
- Partner with internal & external vendors to translate business and operational needs into functional requirements.
- Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the department management, vendors, and works with other departmental leaders to ensure priorities are met. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies
- Establishes, modifies and enforces operational deadlines. Resolves schedule problems. Provide resolution to complex and exception operational issues, and manages the high-level escalation issues from both internal and external sources.
- Approves and oversees implementation of advertising traffic schedule.
- Evaluates operational and technological needs to keep our competitive advantage in the industry both from as sales and operational perspective.
- Recruits, hires, trains and develop department personnel. Provides direction to the department regarding corporate, division and regional goals, business plans and initiatives. Establishes and communicates clear direction and priorities to the team and direct reports. Monitors the team execution of functions and the adherence to established policies.
- Assists leadership team in developing and managing annual budget.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
- Previous experience with Comcast ad delivery properties (VOD DAI, Linear, and Display, OTT) required
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer