McKesson Quality Assurance Analyst in Westminster, Colorado
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Enterprise Information Solutions provides hospitals and health systems with comprehensive electronic health record solutions, expert consulting and world-class infrastructure and hosting services to enable them to succeed under health reform and beyond. Our portfolio includes our highly rated Paragon® at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/hospital-information-system-and-electronic-health-record/paragon-hospital-information-system/ hospital information system, plus proven solutions for revenue cycle management at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/department-solutions/revenue-cycle-management/ , supply chain management at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/department-solutions/supply-chain-solutions/ , document management at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/diagnostic-imaging/document-management-systems/ , intelligent coding at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/department-solutions/revenue-cycle-management/mckesson-intelligent-coding/ , laboratory at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/department-solutions/laboratory-solutions/ , surgery at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/department-solutions/surgical-solutions/ and managed services at http://www.mckesson.com/providers/health-systems/services/managed-services/ to help maximize the total value of information technology.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson Enterprise Information Solutionsyou act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst for our EIS – Paragon line of business.
· Evaluates and tests new or modified software programs and software development procedures used to verify that applications function according to user requirements and conform to establishment guidelines.
· Contributes, reviews, and challenges functional requirements
· Quickly acquires and leverages business domain knowledge to bring clarity to business and system requirements.
· Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of various factors.
· Work leadership may be provided by assigning work and resolving problems. Will provide coaching and feedback to other functional areas or groups.
· Writes, revises, and verifies quality standards and test procedures for program design and product evaluation to ascertain quality of software.
· Reviews new or modified programs, including documentation, diagrams, and flowcharts, to determine if software applications will perform according to user request and conform to guidelines.
· Tests software applications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to establishment standards.
· May identify differences between establishment standards and user applications and suggest modifications to conform to standards.
· Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented & monitored to increase efficiency.
· Frequently required to work in a team setting (virtual & in-person) in order to achieve work goals/objectives.
6 years experience in software and/or program testing.
Agile development experience
Must be able to meet tight project deadlinesMust be able to work in a geographically-dispersed team environmentHP ALM test case creation and tracking
In-depth knowledge in testing and evaluating performance ofapplication software
Microsoft Team Foundation Server
Additional Knowledge & Skills
Experience or familiarity with healthcare software a plus
Must be flexible and results-oriented
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can’t do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our company—and of healthcare. At McKesson, you’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer – minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.
Organization: Enterprise Info Solutions
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst
Requisition ID: 17005988