Farmers Insurance Marketing Data Analyst in Woodland Hills, California
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
Job Summary Supports the quantitative evaluation of marketing campaigns and reporting of results. Data-mines and reports from large datasets. Creates and modifies computer programs to pull information from company databases. Prepares analysis of marketing effectiveness and efficiency, retention, and cross-sell data; continually enhances reports and analyses. Responsible for obtaining, evaluating, and communicating information that supports revenue growth and profitability. Recommends strategies for improving results and market position.
Essential Job Functions
- Supports the marketing function by performing data manipulation and data mining on large sets of data.
- Development of data and information structure.
- Creates and modifies computer programs to pull information from company databases.
- Prepares analyses marketing driver effectiveness and efficiency and analysis of cross-sell and retention; suggests enhancements to standard approaches.
- Identifies market segments and develops specialized reporting approaches.
- Prepares exhibits and responds to requests for additional data.
- Provides detailed requirements for systems implementation projects. Measures and monitors marketing performance data.
- Facilitates through other parts of the organization to accomplish results.
- Supports data sciences team through access and manipulation/formatting of data as required.
Performs other duties as assigned. Education Requirements
Bachelor's degree in business, statistics, math, IT, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Five years experience in relevant field such as insurance, marketing, or banking.
- Excellent SQL knowledge and experience; SAS or other statistical software would be a plus.
Special Skill Requirement
Solid interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Communication & Marketing
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Marketing Data Analyst
Location: California-Woodland Hills
Requisition ID: 170006BV