Hilton Guest Service Manager 宾客服务经理 in Wuhan, China
A Guest Relations Manager with Hilton Hotels and Resorts manages the needs of VIP and long-stay Guests and informs other Team Members of VIP/long-stay Guest needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Relations Manager, you will manage the needs of VIP Guests and inform other Team Members of VIP needs in order to ensure an exceptional Guest experience. A Guest Relations Manager is responsible for managing the first impressions of our Guests and, therefore, must perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Meet, greet and direct Guests who enter the lobby area
- Serve as the ENGn point of contact for VIP Guests and ensure hotel departments are fully briefed on their requirements
- Seek verbal feedback from customers on a regular basis and respond to all Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Serve as a point of contact for long-stay Guests of 14 days or longer ﾖ ensuring they feel comfortable and can ask advice or information from Guest Relations
- Manage, record and resolve promptly Guest or customer complaints
- Ensure a very high level of customer service is constantly maintained for Reception, Lobby area and Executive Lounge
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of all facilities and services provided within the hotel and identify opportunities for up-selling and promoting when appropriate
- Show creativity with ideas regarding lobby/reception decoration at suitable seasonal time periods in order to enhance the overall image and warmth of this area for the Guest
- Communicate with the Executive Lounge Manager and track and reward regular Guests for their loyalty and creativity; choose rewards that meet Guest preferences while reENGning within the allocated budget
- maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas
- maintain staffing levels to meet business demands
- Attend all Reception meetings and Executive Lounge Meetings
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
- Assist with other departments, as necessary
What are we looking for?
Guest Relations Managers serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous managerial experience in a customer service function
- An ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
- Flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in a customer service function or a similar role
- A passion for delivering an exceptional level of Guest service
- High level of IT proficiency
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Guest Service Manager 宾客服务经理
Requisition ID: HIL00DA4