Hilton Secretary to HSKP in Zhengzhou, China
A Housekeeping Office Coordinator with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while receiving all incoming calls and managing guest requests.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brandﾒs reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Housekeeping Office Coordinator, you are responsible for managing the housekeeping office to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Housekeeping Office Coordinator would also be required to receive all incoming calls and manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage the Housekeeping office
- Receive all incoming calls and respond accordingly
- Allocate room and task lists to team members
- Ensure keys are issued in line with security procedures
- Log and store all lost property after each shift; send lost property to guests in line with procedures
- Manage guest requests and enquiries immediately
- Ensure all relevant guest information is communicated to Housekeepers
- Carry out administrative and IT duties
- Organise and control extra duties and special tasks
- Report all necessary ENGntenance daily and log all jobs
- Liaise with Reception and Guest Relations to ensure all information is communicated efficiently and promptly
- Ensure that communication has been clear and consistent to all shifts
- Control staff dry cleaning and guest laundry in and out of the department
- Update system regularly to give maximum room return to the hotelﾒs active inventory
- Handle emergencies if and when they occur in the department
- Ensure all team members adhere to Health and Safety Regulations
- Carry out any other reasonable task set by the Hotelﾒs Management
What are we looking for?
A Housekeeping Office Coordinator serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- IT proficient
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Good communication and telephone skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work alone and in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous hotel housekeeping experience
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts --- the global leader of hospitality.
- More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 rooms across six continents
- Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US, and the first to install televisions in Guestrooms
- Flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries
- More than 70 world-class resorts and more nearly 200 full-service spas
- Harris Poll EquiTrendﾮ, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011
- Number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Secretary to HSKP
Requisition ID: HOT02VT5