Hilton Room Attendant 客房服务员 in Zhoushan, China
A Late Room Attendant with Conrad Hotels and Resorts is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while managing guest requests in a timely manner.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
Smart luxury is at the core of everything Conrad Hotels & Resorts does. We offer our guests one-of-a-kind experiences, service that's intuitive and connections to people and places near or far. We're the destination of a new generation of global travelers for whom life, business, and pleasure seamlessly intersect. People who know that the greatest luxury is the luxury of being yourself.
If you understand what itﾒs like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Conrad Hotels & Resorts. Because itﾒs with Conrad Hotels & Resorts where we promise our Guests the luxury of just being themselves.
What will I be doing?
As a Late Room Attendant, you are responsible for cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Late Room Attendant would also be required to manage guest requests. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean guest bedrooms and bathrooms
- Vacuum rooms and corridors
- Change and replenish bed linen, towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Implement guest turn down service as requested
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
What are we looking for?
A Late Room Attendant serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Flexibility to work late shifts
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hotel experience
- Experience in a similar position
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of the The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Conrad Hotels & Resorts --- where you'll enjoy the luxury of being yourself.
- A high-profile destination
- More than doubling the number of Conrad properties by 2014
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts celebrates 25 years of success in the hospitality industry.
Job: Housekeeping and Laundry
Title: Room Attendant 客房服务员
Requisition ID: HOT01W9Y