Hilton Manager, Customer Platforms in Addison, Texas
Our Customer Engagement, Loyalty, and Partnerships Team increases Hilton consumer growth through strategically designed partnerships and campaigns and builds awareness for our industry award-winning Hilton Honors loyalty program. The team is focused on increasing customer acquisition and retention through Hilton direct channels such as the Hilton Honors mobile app, Hilton.com website, and reservations agents. In addition, the team generates engagement and repeat business through recognition of loyalty benefits and earned rewards during guest stays.
What will I be doing?
Are you an enthusiastic, curious, creative leader that sees what is and what can be? As Manager, Customer Platforms, you will be the Champion of Possibility for personalized marketing campaigns that will grow customer loyalty for all Hilton brands. This opportunity will require exceptional interpersonal skills that build trust and instill confidence in order to positively motivate and influence others.
More specifically, you will:
- Partner with internal clients to understand strategy objectives and creatively develop tactics to exceed partner expectations.
- Champion Customer-Centric mindset in all discussions around business goals and objectives, acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the lens of customer-first thinking within the organization.
- Communicate and track all campaign deliverables.
- Work cross functionally to establish Key Performance Indicators and critical metrics.
- Facilitate a standard approach within Customer Platforms to improve speed-to-market and to drive consistency across the department.
- Communicate campaign overviews, status, metrics and campaign timelines with all key partners.
- Ensure campaigns demonstrate all relevant cross-channel promotional opportunities.
- Lead continual analysis and improvement of key measures of success around projects and partner communication.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to motivate and build inspiration within the team
- Strong problem prevention, solving and resolution skills from both analytical and conceptual opportunities
- Diplomatic and collaborative approach
- A real passion for encouraging thought leadership across teams
- Absolute personal drive to succeed
- High level of professionalism and integrity
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to seven (5-7) years of professional experience
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience handling the execution of integrated marketing campaigns within a dynamic, matrixed organization
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience building project plans and schedules with multiple dependencies
- Deep understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels
- Experience mentoring and leading a team
- Travel as required
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Experience working with an agency
- Experience working with project management and/or asset tracking products
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Brand Marketing
Title: Manager, Customer Platforms
Requisition ID: MAR0102H