Comcast Manager, Customer Account Executive - 4611 Montbell Place N.E., Albuquerque, NM in Albuquerque, New Mexico
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The Customer Experience Manager sits at the intersection of people, process, tools, and products that provide a world class customer experience. This is a leadership role responsible for coaching, inspiring, motivating, guiding, and developing a team of customer experience supervisors focused on providing superior service to our valued and loyal customers. Fosters a positive team environment that enables employees to maximize performance, progress their careers and become a promoter and advocate of the company. Manages a team which may include exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Customer Experience: Creates an environment that fosters teamwork, accountability, and positively impacts the customer experience. Provides input as well as communicates company strategy and motivates the team toward achieving company vision.
- Coaching: Provides coaching and feedback to team members by inspiring trust, encouragement, motivation and accountability. Creates coaching plans in a feedback-rich environment based on performance standards.
- Change Management: Acts as change management liaison and change lead in communicating important business initiatives. Communicates messages to team in a positive manner that conveys connection to the business strategy, customers and employees.
- Employee Leadership: Promotes positive employee relations by fostering a team environment of open communication, approachability and fair and consistent treatment of all employees within a workforce dedicated to diversity and inclusion.
- Customer Advocate: Responds to customer escalations to understand issues and offer helpful solutions in driving customer satisfaction.
- Organizational Excellence: Assists with the development of call center technology and productivity tools by monitoring performance levels and team member activities. Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives. Administers all company policies; takes appropriate action as necessary supporting an employee and customer-centric organization.
- Recognition: Celebrates and reinforces employee successes through recognition and promotion.
- Career Advisor: Provides leadership, guidance, and direction in partnership with direct reports. Encourages career development with each team member through the creation and management of individual development plans.
- Group Champion: Facilitates routine huddles with the team focused on improving the employee experience and the customer experience. Develops action plans as appropriate based on employee feedback.
- Flexibility: Schedule flexibility is critical as role may require non- standard working hours. Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- As with all leadership roles there will be other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities. Comfortable managing through ambiguity and strong critical thinking skills. Works collaboratively, demonstrates excellent time management skills, and consistently exercises independent judgement and discretion in matters of significance.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer