Eaton Corporation Business Development Manager-Medium Voltage in Aldridge, United Kingdom
Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baa_aiJ4L7E
Do you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
Following Eaton’s recent acquisition of a leading manufacturer of medium voltage electrical Power Distribution Transformer & Switchgear equipment based in Turkey, we’re now looking for a Business Development Manager who will be directly involved in shaping our sales strategy for Medium Voltage products in the UK. It’s a fantastic opportunity for a seasoned sales professional who’s looking for their next career opportunity and a great challenge. Key target markets will be commercial construction, Data Centers, Industrial and Infrastructure segments.
The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the UK.
Your key deliverables:
• Deliver against Medium Voltage Specification sales strategy for the UK Country Sales Organisation
• Responsible for selling Eaton’s Medium Voltage & associated solutions and products to end users and specifiers
• Identify, develop and maintain high level relationships with major end users and specifiers. Deliver compelling business strategies for identified target segments and execute effectively and in line with CSO strategy
• Collaborate, support and engage with the CSO sales teams, business units and associated team(s) in developing Medium Voltage sales
Do you have:
• Proven sales track record of working within the construction industry selling Medium Voltage Solutions & associated technologies
• Experience & success in driving segment sales across a region. Supporting business plan(s) to ensure that Eaton Medium Voltage Solutions are specified
• Collaborative mindset to deliver against CSO strategy and integrate with segment sales team(s)
• Attention to detail, focus and a strong desire to succeed is prime in delivering CSO strategy and personal success
• Ability to achieve results through non-direct reports
• Ability to manage both business and customer needs to satisfy all parties
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Company car, laptop, mobile phone
• Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
Candidate applying to the vacancy will be subject of the background screening.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: Sales EMEA
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs