Eaton Corporation Supply Chain Manager in Aldridge, United Kingdom
Do you want to work for a global company where promoting gender equality is central to our vision of creating a truly diverse and inclusive business ? Where everyone matters, and everyone belongs.
More about us : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzZfovyFZcY
Supply Chain Manager
Location: ( Aldridge, UK )
Eaton in Aldridge is the world leading manufacturer of electrical thread conversion equipment for use in potentially explosive hazardous areas. The plant has currently 50 employees. More information: www.raxton.co.uk.
Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing Eaton Aldridge’s supply chain. Key functions include: material control processes, inventory management, forecasting, vendor selection and management, scheduling and factory planning, development of supply chain strategy and continuous improvement.
This role reports directly to Plant Manager of the site and has a team of 4 direct reports.
Your main duties:
• Manage the MRP module of the ERP system to ensure accurate and timely delivery of materials to meet the production plan & customer orders, ensure data integrity and MRP message adherence
• Coordinate the achievement and maintenance of specified inventory targets through the use of appropriate optimization tools, whilst ensuring service levels to customers are met and not compromised
• Co-ordinate SIOP Supply Management activities and manage the monthly business planning process of SIOP. Provide visibility of supply, delivery and capacity planning to the SIOP process.
• Provide training, motivation and support to all of the team
• Contribute supply chain information regarding short term material availability, capacity and constraints for the weekly PSI (Production, Sales and Inventory) review meeting
• Collaborate with cross functional team to meet the expectations of the customer base
• Analyze and maintain MRP master data parameters for all stock
• Develop and sustain the forecasting methodology using appropriate tools
• Engage Sales and Customer Service teams to understand expectations of key customer groups in order to achieve OTTR (On Time To Request)
• Effectively communicates and liaises with division functional team on performance management and action plans
• Support supplier OTD and lead time improvement activities to achieve a lean and agile supply chain
• Participate in de-risk activities for the supply chain through effective use of materials management techniques
• Work with Product Development to ensure timely and effective involvement in NPI processes
• Develop and implement sourcing strategy to achieve operational targets including safety, quality, delivery and cost
• Manage the daily make-buy decision process
What we are looking for:
• Apics / Degree level educated
• Experience within a manufacturing/ FMCG planning environment
• Experience of the total business process utilising formal Resource Planning techniques and supply chain management.
• Experience of inventory control and measures
• Extensive experience of a MTS/MTO manufacturing operation
• Excellent MRP experience (preferably SAP)
• Strong data analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• People management capabilities
What we offer:
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
• At Eaton, inclusion and diversity is our strength. We embrace the power of many perspectives to drive innovation and growth that benefits our people, investors, customers and communities.
• Eaton employees may participating in our Flexible Work Solutions program
• Competitive benefits package ( pension contributions, life insurance, local transport allowance, meal tickets /catering allowance, 5 weeks holidays, refreshments on workplace, contribution to sport / culture / leisure )
All candidates will go through a background check process before the employment
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: LSD Life Safety Division EMEA
Job Level: Team Leader/Supervisor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
- Eaton Corporation Jobs