Marsh & McLennan Client Manager Commercial in Aliso Viejo, California
The Client Manager will provide advanced technical support to Client Executive Service as well as continue to perform the Client Administrator duties for existing clients, working in conjunction with other team members. In addition, the Client Manager may occasionally perform in the capacity of a Client Executive Service for specifically assigned accounts preparing for and providing renewal and new business presentations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
· Continue to perform all duties of a Client Administrator at an above average level while assisting Client Executive in analyzing coverages and claims data for new and renewal business.
· Proactively prepare renewal specifications and rough draft proposals.
· Assist with and/or manage market renewal business as directed by Client Executive.
· Prepare experience modification projections using Intellicomp or other available software.
· Review accuracy of experience modification calculations published by state rating agencies/bureaus.
· Review policies as assigned by the Client Executive and discuss with and provide suggestions to Client Executive regarding any areas of concern.
· Assist Client Executive with timely delivery of policies to the client.
· Complete COWs as assigned by Client Executive.
· Assist Client Executives in completion of Stewardship Reports.
· Review loss run and claim status reports.
· Prepare Loss Summaries and Large Loss Reports.
· Periodic visits to clients with Client Executive, including active participation in new business and renewal preparation and presentation.
· Assist with collections of Accounts Receivables.
· Participate in PAR E&O Audits.
· Establish and consistently maintain effective and positive working relationships with Associates and clients.
QualificationsEducation and/or Experience
· Bachelor’s degree plus 2-3 years of daily World Class Client service is required; or, a minimum of 3 years industry experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties including 2-3 years of daily World Class Client service.
· Maintain a valid unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors license.
· Advanced insurance designations applicable to the above duties strongly preferred as well as a willingness to pursue continuing education and professional development.
· Significantly exceed expectations in existing position if currently employed at Barney & Barney.
· Excellent understanding of insurance terminology, the functions of an insurance brokerage agency and the various lines of commercial insurance.
· Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Prioritize tasks, set and achieve goals, think logically in solving problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in both oral and written form.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
· Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
· Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
· Occasional travel to client sites may be required. Travel may consist of an overnight stay.
· Individual shall not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.