Marsh & McLennan Client Service Executive - Commercial P&C in Aliso Viejo, California
Assume responsibility for World Class Client accounts and other accounts as assigned. Client Executive Service associates act as a leader for the service team members to include Client Administrators and Client Managers, as well as Marketing and Risk & Loss associates as the need for their expertise occurs. Essential Duties & Responsibilities · Oversee ongoing account service activities. - Prepare monthly production and activity reports. - Manage/collect receivables in conjunction with Client Sales Executive. - Meet regularly with Client Sales Executive to update, advise and inform. - Coordinate activities on accounts. - Review and deliver summary, proposals and policies. - Lead, present and participate in meetings with clients. - Maintain current Insurance Summaries on all accounts. - Update COW’s annually on all accounts. - Meet World Class Client service commitments (Stewardship Report, Pre-Renewal Meetings, etc.) · Participate in new business development and proposals with Client Sales Executive. - Pursue opportunities to round out existing client programs with additional and/or increased lines of coverage. - Coordinate coverage placement through managing the direction provided to service team. - Deliver binders and invoices. · Manage all facets of renewal process. - Initiate client contact and orchestrate renewal strategy meetings. - Gather renewal underwriting information. - Oversee process of preparing and updating underwriting specifications. - Coordinate coverage placement through instructions provided to Marking and Client Administrator, review and deliver binders, invoices, etc. - Advise, inform and involve Client Sales Executive, as required in marketing process. - Prepare and deliver proposals. - Prepare all orders and instructions to Client Administrator. - Manage expiration lists.
· Act as a leader for the service team members.
- Create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, and cohesive team effort.
- Facilitate problem solving and collaboration when faced with client difficulties.
- Focus the team on the internal and external client requirements, familiarizing them with client specifications, work procedures and processes, quality standards, techniques and tools to support task performance.
- Provide necessary business information to enhance the team’s professional development.
- Ensure deliverables are prepared to satisfy client requirements, cost and schedule.
- Work closely with department Manager and Director of Client Services to obtain necessary resources to support the team’s requirements, discuss project impediments, and to escalate issues which cannot be resolved by the team.
· Establish and consistently maintain effective and positive working relationships with Associates and clients.
Qualifications· Bachelor’s degree plus 3 or more years of daily World Class Client service experience is required; or, a minimum of 6 years industry experience showing increasing responsibility directly related to the performance of the above duties including 3 or more years of daily World Class Client service.
· Maintain a valid unrestricted California Fire & Casualty Solicitors license and a valid Drivers license.
· Achieve and maintain advanced insurance designations applicable to the above duties such as CPCU or CIC designations.
· Excellent understanding of insurance terminology, trends and factor influencing the industry, and the various lines of commercial insurance.
· Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook).
· Prioritize tasks, set and achieve goals, think logically in solving problems and present results neatly, with clarity and precision in both oral and written form.
· Ability to present complicated information to a variety of interest groups in a clear and unambiguous way, connecting with the group in terms of style and content.
Work Environment & Physical Demands
· Ability to use computer keyboard and sit in a stationary position for extended periods as well as the use of office equipment such as fax and copy machines, and telephones.
· Work is performed in a typical interior/office work environment. · Travel to client sites will be required. Usually travel is within driving distance, but may occasionally consist of a 1 to 2 night stay.