Comcast Coordinator, Order Entry in Alpharetta, Georgia
Comcast Spotlight, the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, helps put the power of cable to use for local, regional and national advertisers. It is focused on providing multi-platform marketing solutions to reach audiences most effectively and efficiently. Headquartered in New York with offices throughout the country, Comcast Spotlight has a presence in nearly 80 markets with approximately 35 million owned and represented subscribers.
Comcast Spotlight offers clients easy-to-buy, easy-to-execute options customized around their business goals. We work with clients to provide them with customized, multi-screen media marketing solutions that utilize our suite of products in the way that's best suited to meet their objectives. Our media solutions provide advertisers with the ability to reach, engage and connect with their customers viewing content on any device or screen.
Responsible for coordinating all linear and digital order entry of assigned campaigns, including checking inventory and escalating any challenges with fulfillment of assigned campaigns. Provide order entry support for the full life-cycle of the campaign. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Input and complete the processing of linear and non-linear, most complex advertising schedules, including, but not limited to, entering buy sheets, agency orders, and closed deals.
- Comply with all standard operating procedures (SOPs) for linear order entry, including, but not limited to, Priority Code, Inventory Type, Revenue Type, Client Signatures, LUR Compliance, Dollars Balancing, Client Profiles, as well as ensuring breakdown and header data adheres to current guidelines.
- Input and audit to ensure timely tracking of sports and high profile events and packages for sales in special event tracker and/or relevant market trackers.
- Review and evaluate all online orders for clearance using available reporting and systems. Communicate any issues discovered to management and/or appropriate leadership.
- Download/transfer electronic order files in accordance with current guidelines and client expectations.
- Enter notes on the order lines in the linear order management system and provide appropriate notifications to sales, support, and NCC, as applicable, through established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Enter most complex online orders into the digital order management system and related systems, ensuring all quality control measures are followed and accurate copy is confirmed.
- Check inventory for orders and communicate any needs for changes/revisions based upon results and expectations.
- Execute orders by creating records in the customer relationship management (CRM) system for support initiated orders.
- Complete and process all new client set up requests in the CRM and all related systems.
- Assist in the processing of all advanced media orders, including Digital Ad Insertion (DAI), Video-on-Demand (VOD), and interactive TV (iTV).
- Act as subject matter expert and participates in testing of digital order management system and related systems as necessary.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s), and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer