Hilton Pre-Arrival Rooms Coordinator- Hilton Anaheim in Anaheim, California
Responsible for all pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals and groups. Prepares all VIP key packets and makes special arrangements as needed.
What will I be doing?
As a Pre-Arrival Rooms Coordinator, you would be responsible for controlling the room inventory and setting the front office up for success:
- Pre-assigning rooms to incoming reservations to ensure room type availability and to open opportunity for upsells.
- Awarding upgrades to incoming reservations (NOR1, HHonors)
- Greet and assist guests and respond to requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform word-processing, typing, e-mailing, data-entry, filing, faxing, copying, processing mail and taking notes and/or dictation
- Answering all Front Office phone calls in regards to reservations, credit card authorizations, VIPs & Site Visits.
- Communicate with Housekeeping, Sales & Events team on a continuous basis throughout the day.
- Coordinate department projects, as needed
- Oversee maintenance of office equipment
- Print all vouchers for any internet, breakfast, spa promotions.
- Perform other general office duties and assist with special projects, as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Guest Services and Front Office
Title: Pre-Arrival Rooms Coordinator- Hilton Anaheim
Requisition ID: HOT05O9Y