Brinks Marketing Coordinator, Content Development in Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Marketing Coordinator, Content Development
Requisition #:28873Location:Annapolis Junction MD - B0790
Functional Area:Marketing and CommunicationsEducation Required:Bachelors Degree
Position Type:Relocation Provided:No
Experience Required:3 - 5 Years
Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Marketing Coordinator, Content Development.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator specializing in developing written marketing content. This role is responsible for managing the execution of our content marketing efforts. This involves coordinating with marketing team members to create compelling content assets to support inbound marketing campaigns, lead generation activities, events, and sales enablement materials. Oversee/manage the execution of the development of content assets through the internal creative team and sourcing content from external influencers and partners. This Creative Marketing professional should have a writing background and experience with project management. Candidates should possess an understanding of the buyer, their content consumption habits, and develop engaging content that separates us from competition, breaks through the proper media channels and can attract and retain customers.
• Develop content to support all marketing efforts including social media, email marketing, website copy, blog development and sales materials.
• Execute the content plan to help Brink’s grow through the production of engaging content
• Develop, build and nurture relationships with industry experts and influencers
• Ideate and work with our internal creative team to create high-quality and engaging content pieces; ensure deadlines are met
• Monitoring and understanding content marketing trends within our landscape and industry-wide
• A strong knowledge of marketing campaigns and delivery methods to deploy content to target audiences.
• Proofread and edit marketing materials and internal communications to ensure quality and consistency of information and brand voice.
• Coordinate the design and production process for all formatted materials within Adobe InDesign.
• Work closely with website manager maintain up-to-date website copy, enhance content for target audience and develop content to align with industry trends.
• Design and draft communication flow for inbound marketing campaigns to leads, current customers and industry partners.
• Continuous analysis of tactics used by competitors and throughout the security industry
• Curate content that serves the purposes of informing, educating, nurturing, and generating leads for the field sales team
• Develop a variety of content assets that appeal to all of the phase of the buyer journey (awareness, interest, consideration/evaluation, purchase, post-purchase, and repurchase). This includes the creation of TOFU, MOFU, and BOFU content asset for the blog, social media, email, etc.
• Drive SEO traffic through new content development and partner with the SEO team to organize/edit site content through Google Analytics and other analytical tools for appropriate measurement/tracking.
• Ongoing competitive analysis to ensure our content and our company positioning differentiates from the competition
• Optimize content across various channels, ensuring strong web presence and content-generated traffic goals met in partnership with the SEO team
• Receive client feedback and generate ideas to increase prospect and client engagement
• Report-out content performance to relevant stakeholders and marketing leadership team using reporting templates and tools provided by the Marketing Operations /Analytics team.
• Bachelor degree in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field
• Able to lead, influence and develop others (directly and indirectly)
• Passion for building and scaling a larger content organization from the ground-up, including in-house, free-lance, and agency content producers
• Success in building a multi-level platform of business-impacting content including blogs, white-papers, video, infographics and other assets
• Successful track record of using social platforms as a nurture-to-acquisition channel for new clients; nurture-to-retention channel for current clients
• Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
• Project management skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and writing skills
• Ability to be agile and adapt quickly
• Creative individual who can dream up unique and engaging content ideas
• Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects
• Strong time management skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top