HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Nurse Extern Emergency Services PRN in Arlington, Texas
Nurse Extern Emergency Services
PRN as Needed
* Performs services relevant to patient care/treatment as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
* Assists nursing staff and physicians with procedures
* Reports patient complaints, changes in status or requests to primary nurse or team leader within a timely manner
* Transports patients to other departments as delegated by nursing staff
* Maintains competency within scope of practice and attends educational/in-service as required to provide care.
* Provides patient care as needed for patient types, which include but are not limited to neurological disorders, oncologic, cardiac services, orthopedic disorders, and Trauma in the following age categories: adult, pediatric and geriatric populations. Medical City Arlingtonis a 382-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 600 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
Must have completed Med/Surg rotation (Transcript Required) in an accredited nursing program. Current Healthcare Provider BLS issued by the American Heart Association required. Current PALS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association preferred.
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Nurse Extern Emergency Services PRN
Location: Texas-Arlington-Medical City Arlington
Requisition ID: 00015-104445