CACI International Corporate Financial Analyst in Arlington, Virginia
Corporate Financial Analyst (open to recent graduates)
CACI is looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. As a Corporate Financial Analyst, you will primarily be responsible budgeting, forecasting, variance and other financial analysis, developing financial models and briefing/communicating regularly with senior leaders across the organization.
We are open to ambitious, recent graduates with an interest in corporate finance (e.g. financial planning and analysis, treasury operations, and capital structure) to join our team and look forward to hearing from you!
What you'll get to do:
• Compile, analyze, interpret and report financial data
• Support annual budgeting process, monthly forecasting and financial close reporting requirements
• Develop in-depth expense analyses for corporate cost centers by gathering and analyzing data, creating metrics, tracking costs, interfacing with department managers and reporting findings to senior management
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
• Collect/format/assemble presentations for senior management and the Board on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Prepare financial models to support business planning exercises
• Effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Perform ad hoc analysis as required
You'll bring these qualifications:
• 1-4 years related experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or similar field
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and effectively handle and complete multiple tasks
• Ability to learn and utilize various IT systems
• Experience in a finance function where responsibilities included cash management, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and financial modeling
• Understanding of financial statements
• Working knowledge of Accounting
• Knowledge of CostPoint and Hyperion
• Experience with government accounting and FAR
What We Can Offer You:
We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.