CACI International Sr. Peoplesoft Administrator in Arlington, Virginia
Duties and responsibilities:
Installs, configures and maintains PeopleSoft HCM, CRM and ELM environments in NIPRNet and SIPRNet.
• Coordinates systems management tasks with data centers in conjunction with established data center SLAs on the NIPRNet and SIPRNet;
• Performs analytics to identify and highlight PeopleSoft technology infrastructure risks, issues & dependencies;
• Ensures PeopleSoft application hardware remains in compliance with DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework Regulations;
• Works closely with the CM Lead and assists the Deployment and Software Sustainment teams in planning releases and PUMs, and delivering applicable documentation;
• Ensures the architecture and associated infrastructure on which PeopleSoft applications are deployed are robust and remain stable;
• Performs daily system maintenance and monitoring to verify the integrity and availability of PeopleSoft hardware and server resources; review of system and application logs; and verification of completion for key processes and scheduled jobs, such as batch processes and backups;
• Provide technical guidance to less experienced systems administrators, supporting team members, developers and testers
• Additional duties and activities as assigned by Infrastructure Manager
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 - 12 years of IT experience in a large systems software development, implementation, deployment and support capacity; preferably in Government systems environments such as Army HRC or DISA
• 5+ years of experience in administration of PeopleSoft application software environments including Oracle WebLogic, PeopleSoft HCM, Oracle, MS SQL Server, and servers running Windows or Solaris OS
• 3+ years of experience in a PeopleSoft production support capacity for HCM release 9.0 and PeopleTools 8.54.x or higher
• 5+ years of experience with PeopleSoft Integration Broker, Upgrade Assistant and/or Change Assistant
• Experience with PeopleSoft PUM for application of patches and bundles, Change Package creation and maintenance, administration experience using Change assistant and PUM for v9.2 is required
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience working in a team environment
• Strong troubleshooting, tuning, installation and configuration & technical support skill
• Active DOD SECRET clearance required; SSBI preferred;
• Must have a current DOD 8570.01-M IAT Level II - Security+ (minimum)
• Experience working with Interaction Hub, ELM, and CRM desired.
• Working knowledge of Oracle 12c in UNIX and Windows environments preferred.
• Experience implementing DoD system hardening (STIGs)
• Experience deploying systems through the Army HRC process, DISA Rapid Access Computing Environment (RACE) model, and the Server-based Application Hosting model of DISA’s Computing Services Directorate (CSD) IT Services along with an understanding of the DISA Computing Systems Division (CSD) Services Request Process
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.