IBM Oracle Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) & ERP - Associate Partner in Armonk, New York
Apple. Twitter. Box. These are just a few of the global partners working with IBM Services; enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences via Cognitive data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM Services is seeking an Oracle Associate Partner (AP) to join our Cross Industry Sector to work with IBM account and project teams, client stakeholders, and Oracle to identify and create GTM analytic solutions utilizing Oracle Analytics services in combination with Oracle Cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) solutions.
As an Associate Partner you will bring experience with business development, project management and practice development. You are skilled at project planning and management including advising on workshop facilitation, deliverables, application configuration, comprehensive testing to ensure successful go-live, and business process best practices.
An understanding of implementing both Oracle Analytics services as well as Oracle Cloud ERP (Core Financials and Procurement) as a project manager is required. You must be familiar with the Oracle Implementation and Customer Success program and know how to team successfully with Oracle during the delivery process. Financials business process knowledge is required. Requires functional working knowledge of Oracle Business Intelligence reporting and dashboard capabilities, ad-hoc capabilities, data warehousing and data visualization. Requires functional and working knowledge of key financial applications e.g. G/L, AP, AR, Cash Management, Procurement, Fixed Assets, Projects and Financial reporting.
Collaborate with extraordinary, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality. Meet with clients, gather business requirements from the line of business and solution how the Oracle Cloud ERP will satisfy the business requirements. Work with sales and account teams and proposal solutioners to help win Oracle ERP projects. Business case development experience is desired but not required. For project implementations you will be part of ramp up and design as a solution subject matter leader and serve in a full time capacity on engagements as an implementation of functional lead.
This role will have exposure and familiarity to multi-dimensional industries during the sales cycle. Ability to work with geographically dispersed teams embracing time zone and cultural aspects is a key to the success of this position. Ability of effectively work with global nearshore/offshore application configuration, development and technical teams.
Main responsibilities include:
• Assist in developing practice strategy to position IBM as an Oracle partner with target client companies (and with Oracle)
• Assess market and competitive landscape of clients to understand client priorities and identify opportunities for IBM to add value
• Understand Oracle offerings (including, but not limited to BI, ERP and SCM across Cloud) and develop thought capital to continuously evolve and enhance the value proposition
• Establish and maintain trusted relationships with c-suite executives in client organizations
• Lead pre-sales activities, assessments and the development of solutions
• Lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams to scope, solution, propose, close and delivery complex engagements
Core Skills and Insights
• Strong analytic skills, understanding of data visualization, statistical analysis
• Strong quantitative skills in financial analysis and business case development
• Strong facilitation skills in design thinking and experience design
• Strong verbal and written executive communication skills
• Ability to foster relationships and create demand within existing and new accounts
• Lead successful delivery of consulting engagements
• Ability to manage multiple, complex sales and delivery engagements simultaneously, oversee large program teams and collaborate cross-functionally
• Ability to estimate complex program/projects - from a solution, resource needs, and budget perspective
• Effective communicator with ability to motivate teams (both internal and external) and garner immediate respect and credibility
• Can easily assimilate into the corporate culture and become an involved member of a high performing team
• Ability to negotiate, develop winning proposals and track record of consistently exceed aggressive goals
• Practice development experience – coaching and mentoring resources, guiding employees through their career development, providing opportunities for employees to learn, grow and take on new challenges and progress in the organization.
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
• At least 5 years experience in demonstrated understanding of Oracle Analytics Products including Oracle Business Intelligence, BI Applications, OTBI and Oracle Analytics Cloud
• At least 5 years experience in selling and delivering consulting projects for a Tier 1 consultancy within the Oracle application solution set for ERP and SCM
• At least 3 years experience in the completion of two full life-cycle implementations with Oracle ERP or SCM including EBS
• At least 3 years experience in demonstrated understanding of Oracle ERP/SCM concepts and general module functionality for financial accounting and reporting, inventory management and logistics, sales order processing, purchasing, planning and manufacturing, and/or HR
• At least 5 years experience in the ability to clearly describe business processes, and knowledge of challenges faced by implementation teams
• At least 2 years of signing individual annual sales of at least $2-3 million
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
• At least 7 years consultancy experience working with business intelligence and financial systems
• At least 3 years of experience working directly with c-level executives to deliver transformational initiatives with significant corporate-level visibility and performance impact
• At least 5 years of experience in managing program level engagements with multiple work-streams and client stakeholders
• At least 8 years of experience working with clients in the High Tech industry
• At least 10 years of experience in selling and delivery of complex consulting projects for Tier 1 consultancy in Oracle BI and ERP
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life @ IBM
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:•Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
•Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career aspirations
•Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!•http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/initiatives.html
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
- IBM Jobs