Comcast Analyst 3, Forecasting & Analysis in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for developing and managing reports that impact the
customer's experience and improved business results. Utilizes forecasts
to measure accuracy by interval, daily, monthly measures, and headcount
expense. Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills in own
discipline. Usually determines own work priorities. Acts as a resource
for colleagues with less experience.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Assists managers in the identification, prioritization, planning
development, coordination, support, and execution of high impact
(immediate and long-term) improvement plans for effective and
sustainable cost savings.
- Researches and analyzes diversified data to draw valid conclusions.
Evaluates and implements new methods and techniques for operational
- Leads projects that will enable their division to continually improve
processes by identifying, sharing, implementing the best practices
within and across sites. Act as team leader of various projects and
participates on teams implementing new improvement processes.
- Analyzes data using web tools and other Company software and prepares
recommendations and reports to drive high-impact process improvement
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
- Prior forecasting experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience utilizing Workforce Management programs (e.g. ewfm) is preferred.
- Experience working in a call center environment is preferred.
- Basic formula knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to clearly convey operational
information from front-line leadership to c-suite in 1x1, small, and large group presentation formats.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer