CBRE Associate Intern (Atlanta, GA) in Atlanta, Georgia
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world. A CBRE internship gives you a unique opportunity to get a head start in the commercial real estate industry by working alongside some of our top producing professionals. Our associates will gain valuable real-life experience and learn the business by working on CBRE projects.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2017 revenues of $14 billion and more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates). CBRE has been included in the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #207 in 2018. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” in the real estate sector for six years in a row. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
The Company serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices worldwide (excluding affiliates). CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
About the Internship Program
The CBRE National Sales Internship accelerates your learning and development by providing you with a strong foundation upon which to build your commercial real estate sales career. This eight-week summer intern program will introduce you to our company, our fast-paced industry, and our world-class professionals. Program participants will receive real-world training and participate in networking and learning opportunities.
The summer internship will begin in June 2019 and end in August 2019.
• Conduct company, property and industry-specific research
• Manage and update prospects in an internal tracking database
• Assist in developing and preparing marketing and presentation materials
• Track local and regional activity, e.g., economy, employment statistics, major company activity, industry trends and demographics that affect the local real estate market
• Contribute to special projects in support of business development
• Provide ongoing support with current deals, including market surveys, proposal reviews and summaries, lease reviews, financial analysis
The internship is designed for results-oriented and entrepreneurial candidates with a strong academic background, preferably in business or real estate. Applicants should be self-motivated, creative, disciplined and exhibit a demonstrated interest in the commercial real estate industry.
• Current college junior, senior, or graduate level student
• Desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
• Experience with MS Office with preferred experience in Salesforce and Tableau
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to network and develop strong relationships
• Detail-oriented and highly organized
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Work authorization
We are accepting applications now and will begin our formal selections process for the internship program in February 2019. Qualified applicants will be contacted in February 2019 if they have been selected to move forward in our process.
To be considered for a position with CBRE, please apply online at http://cbre.com/careers. Click on “Search and Apply” on the left side of the screen. If a pop-up window does not open, please check your browser’s settings. On the login window either login with your existing username and password or click on “Register Today” to create one. Once you are logged in you can either apply for specific jobs or submit your general application using the link at the bottom of the page.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis.
At this time, CBRE will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans