Comcast Director, Sales Success in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for directing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support & Analysis department. Implements effective reporting procedures; provides insight with sales forecast reports. Directs the process and
flow of information for account planning, forecasting, client management/initiatives, list management, lead tracking, client reporting, internal reporting, and general administrative support and marketing initiatives. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
-Coordinate new sales incentive plans and financial approvals across Region and Division
-Develop new ideas and engaging tactics to help maximize overall productivity of frontline sales reps
-Drive energy and excitement across regional and channel leaders to facilitate down to frontline sales associates
-Manage all aspects of the Elite Program, driving reward and recognition of the top sales leaders and representatives
-Drive accountability for performance of incentive and compensation programs
-Change agent/thought leader/risk taker/creative thinker
-Working knowledge of Comcast incentive plans, compensation plans and tools
-Ability to influence decisions and coordinate difficult conversations/meetings
- Reviews marketing plans to ensure maximum sales volume is at minimum cost for all lines of business.
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and marketing management toidentify key reports, functionality and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Identifies marketing prospects to implement lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees the daily activity reports and reporting trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 10 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer