Comcast Manager, Digital/Social Media in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the development and implementation of marketing
communication and related campaigns and programs that seek to achieve
subscriber and revenue goals. Executes Marketing Communications
strategies, campaigns, and programs. Determines appropriate design and
product messaging and reviews final development and advertising tactics.
Oversees competitive marketing and tracking programs. Manages
professional employees and/or supervisors, and may manage business
support/technical staff. Has accountability for managing
campaign/program budgets. Has overall responsibility for developing and
administering performance standards for organizational unit. Develops
processes and procedures to implement functional strategies. Oversees
agency accountability and output throughout the Marketing Communications
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Collaborates with appropriate personnel to execute Marketing
Communications strategies that advertise the Company's new and existing
products or services across all media.
- Manages the creative development of all marketing tactics for each
marketing campaign and program, including direct mail, brochures, web
content, sales letters, flyers, newsletters, newspaper and radio
advertising, and other projects.
- Consults with Director regarding strategy, content, design, and
production of all marketing materials and is responsible for ensuring
accuracy of content before being communicated.
- Provides leadership and direction to Marketing Communications
personnel, and develops and implements appropriate methods, practices,
policies to guide work.
- Serves as liaison between Marketing Communications and Public
Relations (and additional necessary parties) to ensure project goals,
timelines, and budget parameters are maintained. Ensures key Marketing
Communications programs are communicated both internally and externally.
- Develops and implements mechanisms for response analysis to determine
ROI on selected campaigns and programs.
- Partners with media services to develop relevant media plans for each
Marketing Communications programs to help drive retention and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Communications / Public Relations
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer