Comcast Manager of Architecture in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the team and operations of the Information
Technology Architecture function, everything from Solution Architecture
to Data Architecture, BSS/OSS Architecture, and Identity Management.
Develops and oversees solution engineering, project coordination,
business requirements analysis, requirement specification, and project
documentation. Acts as a subject matter expert and provides expertise to
team and business units. Develops and ensures adherence to processes
and procedures. Manages budget and financial objectives. Develops and
leads a team of professionals including exempt and non-exempt employees.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Implements tactical and strategic solution architecture, data
architecture, BSS/OSS architecture and identity management to fully
manage/support enterprise needs, services, systems, and technology
- Develops tracking and documenting requirements for enterprise
development projects and enhancements (e.g. architectural functional
- Plans and designs new or upgraded systems. Manages the evolution of
enterprise product and system roadmaps.
- Implements necessary hardware and software solutions, tools, and
utilities. Designs and tests simulations. Completes data migration,
plans upgradeability, documents system, and resolves problems.
- Consults with departments to develop improvements in processes, and
with cross-organizational teams to determine Business Support
System/Operations Support System support for business requirements.
- Uses analyses and reports of information management systems to
identify areas requiring change/upgrade. Interprets analysis of specific
system elements, such as system software, components transactions,
integration architecture, data modeling, and processes, to assess system
- Conducts tests of system integration, functional layers, and entire
- Promotes the effective use of the information management systems
throughout the Company. Consults and provides expert knowledge and
training on cross-functional teams/initiatives.
- Builds, develops, and guides team of employees. Conducts performance
reviews and manages overall group performance. Provides training and
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer