Comcast Manager of Talent Acquisition in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Join Comcast NBCUniversal, the world's largest cable and media company, and help us revolutionize our customers' experience by providing superior talent to the business. Comcast Cable's Central Division is hiring a Manager of Talent Acquisition for our Central Division headquarters, to lead recruiting efforts for roles in corporate administrative functions, such as HR, Finance, Customer Experience, Technology, and Government Affairs.
The manager will be responsible for helping guide a recruiting organization of 6-12 that supports geographically dispersed roles with strategic functional focus. Reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, this role will be responsible for planning, process execution and innovation, analytical deep dives, and operational leadership that will positively influence the caliber and experience of our new hires and the business.
This position partners with division and regional business leaders and HR teams to develop and execute sourcing strategies and hiring plans, monitor outcomes, and educate on shared processes, roles and responsibilities while identifying opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the recruiting model.
-Champion consistency and standards in recruitment policies and practices while overseeing all aspects of the talent acquisition process, to facilitate productivity and predictability.
-Leverage best practices and technology to drive quality hiring decisions and Candidate/Hiring Manager experience leading to high customer satisfaction.
-Talent Acquisition technology acumen and appetite to apply technology for gains in hiring process improvement and efficiencies.
- Implements recruitment, staffing, and retention strategies that support business objectives, improve employee and business performance, and gain a return on investment for the business.
-Measure the on-going effectiveness of recruitment strategies; ensuring team metrics and service level agreements are met. Strong understanding and use of data and metrics.
- Ensures hiring needs of the department/division/business unit are met with quality hires in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Performs in-depth analysis of recruiting strategies, identifies trends in the field, and provides recommendations for improving recruiting processes, as well as employee satisfaction, performance, and retention.
- Ensures the department's policies and procedures are compliant with Company's policies and legal guidelines.
- Coaches management on effective recruitment and interviewing practices and facilitates interview training.
-Proven track record of influencing and navigating organizational boundaries and building strong partnerships with all levels of stakeholders to produce results. Superior collaborative leadership skills and executive presence desired.
-Partner closely with internal teams-Recruiting Operations, HR, etc.-to ensure proper risk management and compliance requirements are upheld.
- Strong problem-solving, motivational, and communication skills.
- Develops and maintains relationships with businesses, government, and community service agencies, colleges, employment agencies, search firms, and other recruiters.
- Leads subordinates in the design and implementation of strategies for developing and sourcing talent to support current and future staffing needs.
- Provides direct supervision and leadership to Coordinators and Recruiters. Establishes department and individual performance goals. Designs and delivers training to support employee development.
-A track record of building organizational capability and expertise through selecting and developing high performing team members
-Previous leadership experience preferred.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Years of Experience
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer