Comcast Manager Sales Recognition in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading and managing the Central Division sales team
rewards and recognition program. This program recognizes Comcast's
top sales performance. The role requires being creative and drive
excitement around the program, full end to end event planning, and the
ability to project manage the program and vendors.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- End to end reward and recognition program management,
including program development, testing, training and communications.
- Lead monthly, quarterly and annual program components.
- Full end to end annual event planning.
- Strong project managment skills.
- Creative ability to drive excitement for the program.
- Consistent excercise of independent judgement and discretion
in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekend, variable schedule(s) as nessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer