Comcast Manager, Sales Support and Experience in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for managing the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Reports procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to
perform their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales forecast, reports, and analysis on client activity.
-Ongoing development of functionality for sales trouble ticketing tool (Hope)
-Develops requirements, test plans and validates results for sales operations tools
-Partners with Sales Ops Center managers and representatives on feedback loop tool enhancements
-Assesses current sales and operations work streams for automation opportunities
-Responsible for the creation and roll out of a new tool to drive more effective work management
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns, and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting, and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 6-9 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer