McKesson Product Manager, Retail Pharmacy 340B Solutions in Atlanta, Georgia
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. At Macro Helix, we are a leader in providing 340B software focused on helping customers improve financial performance, increase operating efficiencies and maintain regulatory compliance.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission—by joining McKesson you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. You’ll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that’s vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
McKesson's Macro Helix division has an opening for a Retail Pharmacy Product Manager in our Atlanta, GA or Las Colinas, TX office.
The 340B Architect Retail Product Manager will have responsibility for the retail contract pharmacy module of Macro Helix’s 340B Architect solution. The Retail Product Manager will have responsibility for leveraging a cross functional team to drive the usage and refinement of existing features and functionality as well as lead the efforts for identifying, validating and ensuring prioritization and development of new enhancements to the software. In this role, the Retail Product Manager conducts industry/market research, product life cycle performance, positioning, and viability. The Retail Product Manager will actively review and report product profitability to Macro Helix Leadership. The Retail Product Manager will create formal business cases and product descriptions and work as a facilitator between the various internal Macro Helix teams to ensure product enhancements and deployment processes are discussed, documented, and executed with the highest degree of accuracy and quality. The Retail Product Manager leads regularly scheduled meetings centered on system and operational requirements for product changes and new product development. The Product Manager monitors for potential problems (regulatory, operational, competitive, etc) and provides effective solutions in reaction to the application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes developed to support the new product or product change.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
(Other duties may be assigned).
• Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting numerical analysis using company data.
• Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
• Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of the product.
• Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
• Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Sales, Marketing, Implementation, & Support.
• Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
• Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
• Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
3 years product development or product support
• 3 years retail pharmacy experience
• 3 years of product development or product support experience
• 5 years advanced MS Office computer experience utilizing Excel and Access (inclusive of internet, windows, database, etc.)
• 5 years experience in product development, strategic planning, and implementation
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Experience with Agile Product Management methodology is highly preferred
• Advanced experience with 340B Architect
• Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy
• Advanced experience with 340B Architect
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Advanced spreadsheet and numerical analysis skills: business cases, margin and cash flow analysis
• Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
• Project management skills
• Group facilitation skills
• Time management skills
• Analytical skills
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to be pro-active with a sense of urgency
• Ability to read, understand and communicate technical documentation
• Be a self-starter, a highly motivated person able to work in a fast paced environment that is continually changing
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
General office demands
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Job Family Title: Product Manager 3 Systems
Organization: McKesson Rx Tech Solutions
Title: Product Manager, Retail Pharmacy 340B Solutions
Requisition ID: 18008915
Other Locations: United States-Texas-Irving