Comcast Project Manager - Go To Market (Field Sales & Communities) in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
To deliver sales channel readiness for any new product, program, process, policy, system and/or tool. Drive a disciplined project management approach within a collaborative cross-functional environment to seamlessly progress a concept to deployment to steady state. Ensure the applicable sales organization knows how that particular change in the business can be leveraged to maximize sales volume growth.
Responsible for managing the pipeline and forecast for Product Sales Support & Analysis. Reports procedures, resolves operational issues, and ensures personnel receive required information and documentation to perform their tasks efficiently. Oversees the communication flow between functional groups regarding sales forecast, reports, and analysis on client activity.
Project manage cross-functional and cross-departmental internal resources for the seamless execution of multiple projects for the XXXXX sales channel.
Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Ensure resource availability and allocation
Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
Communicate project status both verbally and in written form
Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
Report and escalate to management as needed
Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
Perform risk management to minimize project risks
Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
Manage multiple projects in a fast-paced evolving work environment.
Effectively able to influence and motivate others in a positive way.
Strong Microsoft Office skills.
Has worked within a Sales/Customer Care channel
- PMP Certified
- Six Sigma Certification
- ITIL Certifications
- Agile/Scrum Certification
- Creates and maintains client master data including margin analysis, prepared sales measurements and reports, processed transactions, returns, and exchanges according to Company guidelines.
- Provides overall direction of the Product Sales Support & Analysis team to drive lead generation, sales force database management, sales reporting, and production/control of presentations and proposals.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Sales, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure proper analysis of tracking and reporting.
- Maintains sales forecasts and analysis for management reports.
- Maintains a high level of technical expertise and sales proficiency to meet the reporting needs on client activity.
- Generates daily activity reports, reporting, and trends.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education Level-Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Field of Study-Business, Marketing, Operations
Years Experience-Generally requires 6-9 years of related experience
Compliance Comcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace.
Disclaimer The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer