Comcast REP 2, TECHNL PRODT SALES SUPPT (BSS) in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for monitoring and analyzing order quality via telephone
calls including order acceptance, order entry and accurate provisioning
of fall out work. Documents quality issues and performance measures for
review. Provides formalized feedback via a service delivery scorecard
in order to improve order accuracy and reduce service delivery interval
duration. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for
results and impact on team.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how
you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our
customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint,
and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our
game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital
tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being
open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that
brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining
huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do
better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our
- Monitors rep interactions with customers during order
verification/validation to ensure orders meet quality assurance
- Perform daily revenue and quality assurance audits to proactively
identify potential business impacting errors and address errors
following correct process and procedures.
- Creates, maintains and updates detailed quality assurance analysis and
- Interacts with department managers and trainers to ensure consistency
among proper methods and procedures.
- Contributes to training sessions to educate representatives on
performance and quality assurance issues.
- Assists team members in meeting scorecard productivity/quality
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 2-5 years experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer