Comcast Sen. Director-Sales Support & Experience in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Senior leader with responsibility for creating a world class sales experience and support infrastructure for a team of over 5,000 sales managers and frontline sales representatives. Provides overall strategic and tactical plans to deliver enhancements and innovation to our key pillars of sales support Tools, Communications, Incentives/Compensation and Sales Processes. Works closely with the Sales Directors across all channels (Retail, Inbound/Outbound Call Centers, Field Sales and dot.com) to determine best practices to assist with driving productivity of the sales teams.
Responsible for directing reporting procedures in Product Sales Support and Analysis department. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Provides senior leadership to a team of 4 Directors responsible for improving the overall sales effectiveness, sales engagement and sales efficiency of the Central Division Sales Teams
- Creates and administers the sales framework and processes leveraged by over 5,000 frontline sales managers and representatives.
- Facilitates the structure and content creation for sales coaching efforts (huddles, role plays, team meetings, 1:1s, etc )
- Drives the strategy for functionality enhancements and new development of sales support tools.
- Leads a Sales Success team responsible for developing new incentive and rewards programs to keep frontline sales representatives engaged and motivated.
- Determines Communications strategy and has overall responsibility for creation and execution of sales communication tactics to the frontline sales teams.
-Led Sales Effectiveness and Engagement for large sales channels
-Managed Sales Teams or Incentive/Comp administration
-Inspiring leader with great communication and presentation skills
-Managed or created front line sales communications
- Partners with Product Sales Team leaders and Marketing management to identify key reports, functionality, and system tasks to support the sales process and improve tracking, usage, and trend identification.
- Manages partnership with Product Sales teams by overseeing report generation, sales packet compilation, and ad-hoc administrative support as it relates to client prospecting, renewals, and development.
- Leads the creation and maintenance of inside sales reports, as developed by members of the Product Sales Team.
- Works closely with Sales management, the Sales team, and the Marketing team to identify marketing prospects and support lead tracking initiatives.
- Oversees daily activity reports and reporting trends and makes
recommendations as needed on changes to reports, tactics, and current strategy.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Business, Marketing
- Generally requires 12 years related experience, Sales
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer