McKesson SolarWinds Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia
RelayHealth Pharmacy Solutions (RHPS), a McKesson connectivity business, manages the nation’s largest pharmacy network, providing essential healthcare connectivity between more than 50,000 U.S. retail pharmacies and key healthcare stakeholders including physicians, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers (PBMs), government agencies and pharmaceutical manufacturers. Processing more than 17 billion healthcare transactions annually we play a key role in helping all healthcare providers streamline operational efficiency, improve medication accessibility and adherence and deliver value-added, cost effective clinical services that improve patient health and outcomes.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career - http://www.mckesson.com/about-mckesson/our-company/businesses/relayhealth/
McKesson's Relay Pharmacy division has an opening in our Atlanta, GA North Druid Hills office for a SolarWinds Administrator/Engineer. This is a M-F office based position.
• Subject Matter Expert on SolarWinds NPM, SAM, and NCM, and growing and maintaining the SolarWinds application infrastructure
• Work with the Network/Systems/Applications teams and SolarWinds Support to troubleshoot and understand system faults and application performance issues
• Develop, support and manage complex Alerts, Reports, and Views
• Ability to understand and customize SQL queries and stored procedures
• Scripting / Programming experience - Powershell, Perl, Ruby, or Bash, etc.
• Gain deep visibility into the physical and virtual environments that are hosting applications in multiple data centers
• Ability to troubleshoot to effectively solve problems, using knowledge, experience, logic, and independent judgment consistent with standards, practices, policies and procedures
• Utilize industry resources to identify new and innovative techniques and best practices
• Ability to work in a team/group setting and collaborate effectively as well as work independently
• Leads and participates in meetings, web/conference calls, and project planning
• Create/maintain documentation for monitoring requirements, processes, implementation
• Customer Focus, ability to communicate SolarWinds abilities to customer, and ability to determine customer needs
• On call rotation for SolarWinds infrastructure support
7 years relevant experience.
• 5 years of in-depth SolarWinds Application Management Monitoring, NPM, SAM, NCM
• Working knowledge of SQL database
• Ability to work with internal customers using strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns as well as a high level of focus and attention to detail
Additional Knowledge & Skills
• Experience with WPM, DPA, Netflow, UDT is highly preferred
• Experience with REST API and SWQL is preferred
• Simulate and measure Quality of Experience (QoE) for popular applications
• Experience in cloud technologies such as VMware, AWS and/or AZURE
• Skill in communicating effectively with team members and management under normal and emergency situations
• Highly skilled to take on a variety of tasks and pay attention to detail
• Solid understanding of network applications, infrastructure / network architectures, monitoring and fault management
• Strong work ethic with good time management and the ability to work with diverse teams and lead meetings
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
4-year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
SolarWinds Certified Professional, SCP is preferred
Benefits & Company Statement
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmacy Systems & Automation, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer - minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Organization: McKesson Rx Tech Solutions
Title: SolarWinds Administrator
Requisition ID: 18006565