Comcast Sr. Director Retail Operations in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world s best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for operations in theRetail Sales channels (Company owned retail, 3rdparty retail, Prepay, and Branded Partner Retail).. Helps drive efficiencies and cost savings by assisting in developing, analyzing and
interpreting performance, project cost, and subscriber activity to increase effectiveness of departmental projects. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Contributes to the development of the organization s business strategy. Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
-Effectively partners closely with HQ and the Regions to develop and launch programs/processes that drive revenue gain and efficiencies
-Builds strategic roadmaps and works on programs that drive long-term benefit for the channels supported
-Builds and maintains strong relationships with all boundary partners: HQ/Regions/Divisions
-Gives strategic input into distribution decisions
-Partners with external vendors (Credico, Cydcor, and Branded Partners) to develop business plans to meet the channel s needs
-Partners with IT to deploy solutions that enhance both the customer and employee experience
-Builds programs to drive the NPS programs in all channels
-Work closely with HR to develop and implement programs aimed and attracting, retaining, and promoting Top Industry Talent
-Delivers significant input into the Retail real-estate strategy and process through site selection, build process, operational readiness, and launch of new locations
-Shape the compensation strategy to align to strategic initiatives
-Partner with finance and external vendors to implement compensation plan changes and provide training and oversight to commission platforms
-Partner with HQ/Division/Regions to launch new initiatives with excellence
-Ensure the success of new product, process, or tools through the development of highly effective training and communications materials
-Work with regions to develop the right staffing of field labor to maximize coverage and labor spend (drive business results)
- Oversee and improve the functionality of workforce tools such as SalesSpace, Sales Force, and Tally
- Work closely with HQ/Regions/Division partners to define roles and operating cadence/expectations to maximize business and customer results
- Partner with Product and IT teams to ensure that new products launch efficiently and fully operational within Comcast retail order entry systems: Orderlab, CSG, EPAY, and 360 Supports Executive Leadership with budgeting and forecasting as needed
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports performance data on key departmental initiatives.
- Monitors the expense process; establishes budgets and constraints to assure expense goals are met.
- Develops service policies, programs, and systems to support strategic direction.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 12 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer