Oracle Sr Program Manager - Global Program Office - NetSuite Advanced Customer Support in Atlanta, Georgia
As a recognized authority and leading contributor, this project management professional, provides consistent innovative and high quality solution leadership. Responsible for guiding the successful implementation of non-routine and complex business solutions ensuring high quality and timely delivery within budget to the customer s satisfaction.
Analyzes business needs to help ensure Oracle s solution meets the customer s objectives by combining industry best practices and product knowledge. Effectively applies Oracle s methodologies and policies while adhering to contractual obligations, thereby minimizing Oracle s risk and exposure. Exercises judgment and business acumen in selecting methods and techniques for effective project delivery on small to medium engagements. Provides direction and mentoring to project team. Effectively influences decisions at the management level of customer organizations. Ensures deliverables are acceptable and works closely with the customer to understand and manage project expectations. Supports business development efforts by pursuing new opportunities and extensions. Collaborates with the consulting sales team by providing domain credibility. Manages the scope of medium sized projects including the recovery of remedial projects.
8-10 years of experience relevant to this position. Prior project team leadership or management experience. Demonstrated ability to follow solid project management principles. Comfortable working in a matrix management environment. Strong communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders, customers, and vendors. Product, technology or industry expertise relevant to the portfolio focus. Selling skills preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Ability to travel as needed.
Oracle is an Affirmative Action-Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veterans status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle NetSuite is reinventing the engagement model for our growing installed base of valued Customers. Specifically, the Advanced Customer Support (ACS) offering has been created to provide an umbrella subscription service - our first-ever qualifying as cloud annual recurring revenue (ARR) - that provides functional and technical Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution sustainment to drive continuous NetSuite improvement and value. The Sr Program Manager, Global Program Office (GPO), partners with the ACS Delivery team to ensure programs, processes and policies meet Oracle NetSuite’s goals and requirements.
• Defining and developing new programs, playbooks and tools for continued growth.
• Offering guidance and metrics on ACS engagement execution to maintain standards within the organization.
• Discovering and helping implement new ways to make NetSuite part of the everyday life of our customers
• Report to Practice Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Program Development: Assist in defining and developing ACS program processes, best practices, quality standards, checklists and playbooks that enable resources to complete their deliverables for engagements.
• Program Management: Oversight of active ACS engagements to confirm compliance in accordance with the programs. Provide expertise and guidance to Customer Success Managers (CSM) by recommending corrective action required to bring engagement performance into conformance such as completing deliverables, proper time billing, or recommending preventative actions that reduce the probability of negative consequences associated with risks.
• Enablement: Work closely with Professional Services Enablement teams and other ACS resources to develop training programs for new and existing CSMs
• Intake and Annual review Facilitation: Facilitate guiding CSMs and Customer through the review process, playbook steps and activities for new customer intakes. These hours would be billable consulting.
• Customer Reviews: Perform occasional new customer intakes as necessary. These hours would be billable consulting.
Preferred qualifications include:
• A combination of at least 3 years of experience in business or technical consulting and knowledge of one or more industry vertical solution domain ecosystem and business principles (e.g. General Business, Manufacturing, Advertising/Media Publishing, Wholesales Distribution, Not for Profit, Services, Software or Retail)
• ERP software solution experience. NetSuite or other cloud based offering a plus
• Strong project management and methodology experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong teaming and customer skills
• Ability to recognize and convert business opportunities within an existing account base
• Strong presentation and meeting facilitation skills
• Proficiency with project-based tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Project
• Strong analytical skills
• Global delivery experience
/At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. /https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Title: Sr Program Manager - Global Program Office - NetSuite Advanced Customer Support
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 20000VG1
Other Locations: CA-Canada
- Oracle Jobs