Comcast VP 1, Marketing in Atlanta, Georgia
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for leading and development of the overall Marketing efforts
in a multi-system environment. Works with region, division, and area
personnel on the development, coordination, and implementation of
Marketing plans and strategies. Provides guidance to management in
developing Marketing budgets. Reviews and analyzes Marketing budget
performance reports to determine the trends in the effectiveness of
various marketing programs. Evaluates acquisition and retention plans
with the intent to maximize market share. Leads the Marketing team in
preparing the department budget. Develops strategies to achieve net add
goals, market share growth, and revenue objectives by optimizing sales
channel mix and product mix. Drives change transformation and strategy
execution to achieve specific business results. Creates business
strategy to focus on strengths, competitive advantage and
differentiation. Incorporates broad knowledge to address complex,
unusual and critical issues. Develops long-term plans that impact the
achievement of business results. Recognizes profitability and revenue
potential in business opportunities. Demonstrates leadership
- Manages department to ensure the development and implementation of
core business, competitive, and new product Marketing plans and
strategies to achieve all subscriber and revenue growth goals.
- Coaches, mentors, and advises Marketing staff.
- Oversees and provides direction for market and competitor analysis.
- Provides input and support to Company's leadership in the development
of affiliations, sponsorships, and partnership arrangements.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and the strategies, tactics, and
resources necessary to achieve department and business objectives.
- Leads strategic plan development and building alliances with industry
partners and networks, as needed, to achieve product growth objectives.
- Builds measurement system to determine success of programs.
- Designs offer strategies and packaging for cross-functional teams and
- Oversees the design, development, and execution of analytics and
- Develops new ideas and communicates potential uses for analytics
across the business. Communicates learning/recommendations and obtains
buy-in from Sales, Marketing, and senior leaders.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 15 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer