HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Sitters Part Time Days (Rotating Weekends) in Atlantis, Florida
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Sitters Full Time Days (Rotating Weekends) JFK Medical Center Atlantis, FL
_Facility Description:_ _ _ JFK Medical Center is a multi-campus medical center with four locations throughout Palm Beach County. Our Main Campus in Atlantis is a 472-bed acute care medical and surgical facility known for our Comprehensive Services including: 24-Hour Emergency Services, Cardiovascular Care, Cancer Care, Breast Care, Neurosciences, Stroke Care, General, Minimally Invasive & Robotic Surgery, Orthopedic Care, Spine Care, Bariatrics, Sleep Disorders, Wound Management, Behavioral Health and Obstetrics.
At JFK, our level of service and dedicated team of professionals rank among the best in the nation, with all of our employees possessing the perfect combination ofcompassion, empathy, honesty and respect, ultimately helping us to fulfill the hospitals mission of providing a superior patient experience. From hiring the best and brightest, to creating a dynamic work place, JFK ensures continuing education and advancements are among our top priorities.
What makes us special… The City of Atlantis is located near the coastal cities of Lake Worth and Boynton Beach. Close to the beach, trendy restaurants and shopping malls. There’s a little something for everybody.
On site benefits for JFK Medical Center include Child Care (6 weeks to pre K), JFK Charter School (K -5), ship-a-weigh program – shipping packages anywhere in the US from our loading dock for 40% off, gym with personal trainer FREE, and much more!
JFK Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence! /_ _/ _Benefits:_ _ _ We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance. * */ / / / _Job Description includes but is not limited to:_
- Bathes, dresses/undresses patients and assists with personal hygiene.
- Serves and collects food trays. Assists with patient feeding.
- Transports, positions and drapes patients for exams and treatments.
- Assists patients in ambulating.
- Takes and records vital signs, weights and I & O.
- Performs non sterile dressing changes.
- Passes and collects bed pans and changes bed linens.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider
- Florida CNA License required
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Sitters Part Time Days (Rotating Weekends)
Location: Florida-Atlantis-JFK Medical Center - Palm Beach
Requisition ID: 02873-10906