Hilton Demi Chef De partie in Auckland, New Zealand
- World recognised hotel brand meets top notch dining experience
- Work with a dynamic duo of brands, who together are creating food sensations
- Excellent remuneration
hotel brand meets top notch dining experienceWork with a dynamic duo of brands, who together are creating food sensationsExcellent remuneration
Nourish Group and Hilton have partnered together to create the prestigious FISH Restaurant. We are seeking an experienced Demi chef de Partieto join our friendly team. FISH restaurant offers a refined dining experience with stunning views that overlook the harbor. It features high quality modern New Zealand cuisine, with an emphasis on the amazing fresh seafood caught in the local area. You will be apart of the most recognized hotel brand in the world, known for being leaders in the industry of hospitality.
In this role you will be:
- Prepare, cook and plate all items off hot meat section and ensure section runs smoothly at all times
- Help develop the junior chefs
- Ensure consistency of produce throughout your section
- Supervise junior chefs ensuring presentation of food is compliant with restaurant standards
- Support the management team to ensure targets are met with labour and food costs
- Compliance with food labeling and temperature controls
We are looking for a dynamic individual with a minimum of 2 years of previous experience at a restaurant of similar caliber. You will be passionate about growing your knowledge, have excellent communication skills and motivated to develop your team as a whole. A strong love for food and pride in your work is a must as you will have the ability to keep a cool head under pressure.
For this role you will need to present a current, valid, and relevant commercial cookery qualification. If this role interests you and you want to start your career with Hilton today, please apply now!
Title: Demi Chef De partie
Requisition ID: HOT053PD