Arrow Electronics NZ Sales Manager in Auckland, New Zealand
NZ Sales Manager
We are the market leading employer and this is a people manager role of a 5 people team and focus on New Zealand market for continuing to grow the revenues. Traveling to Wellington and Auckland will be as required based on business need. Candidate should be qualified with solid sales management and SFDC skills.
● Drive Sales growth through new customer acquisition and rebuilding of underpenetrated and neglected relationships. Responsible to both build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships.
● Act strategically to identify and target emerging areas for high growth, profit, and differentiation (e.g., fast growing, small to mid-size businesses) through knowledge of the market, territory, and relationships with suppliers and customers. Responsible for identifying issues related to the emerging customer and market needs and generating leads and follows-ups obtained through suppliers and Arrow internal sources. Through evaluation of qualified leads and analysis prioritizes high-return opportunities to solve customer problems and create demand for Arrow’s full range of solutions, products, and services.
● Responsible for Sales Generation through driving and creating new opportunities and product selection within their territory using their solid understanding of all of Arrow’s solutions and matching those solutions to customer business needs. Grows profits and maximizes margins by solving the customer’s business problems with value-added Arrow solutions. Coordinates global transactions locally and across regions to maximize business capture rates. Develop strategic customer sales/marketing plans.
● Build and maintain influential customer and supplier business relationships by staying abreast of current and future industry and competitor’s products, trends, technology and information. Develops and builds relationships with decision making management and C-level/executive level to proactively forecast future demands and provide solutions.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs