HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) - Sign On Bonus in Augusta, Georgia
Is your current role providing you the level of challenge and fulfillment you are looking for? If not, consider Doctors Hospital, committed to building a health community across the greater Augusta area. The core of our values emanates from our continued focus on improving the health and quality of life for residents in the communities we serve. To accomplish this we aim to identify top talent aligned with our values and dedicated to cultivating our mission.
We invite you to learn more about the fantastic opportunity, who we are and how you can join our dynamic team. Doctors Hospital is a Level II Trauma Center and home to the nationally acclaimed Joseph M. Still Burn Center. Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, an Accredited Chest Pain Center and is designated as a Center of Excellence in Women's Surgery. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued?
We’d love to hear from you. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care in the world. Why don't you apply now?
We offer you a generous compensation package including: competitive pay, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental vision and life insurance, tuition reimbursement and employee stock purchase plan.
We are searching for a Registered Nurse for a full-time, day shift (7a-7p) position on our Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit.The Rehab RN is responsible to the Nursing Director/Charge Nurse for the delivery of quality patient care utilizing the nursing process. Apply your nursing knowledge derived from education and experience as foundation for patient care, communication, and documentation on the unit.
Essential Core Functions:
- Provide quality patient care, in keeping with the philosophy and objectives of the hospital and department.
- Maintain and support the standards of nursing care and practice in order to meet the health care needs of patients, their families and the community.
- Prescribes, delegates and coordinates all nursing care provided to assigned patients and is responsible for meeting all standards associated with performance, nursing practice and nursing care.
You should have:
- Current State of Georgia RN License required, or recognized compact licensure (subject to Georgia State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions); BLS - American Heart Association.
- Minimum of one year experience in the acute care setting
We are so excited to speak with you about this phenomenal opportunity. Apply to hear more.
/We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status./
$5,000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR RNs WITH EXPERIENCE OF 2 OR MORE YEARS
Job: *Nursing - Professional
Title: Rehab Registered Nurse (RN) - Sign On Bonus
Location: Georgia-Augusta-Doctors Hospital of Augusta - Augusta
Requisition ID: 01417-9572