Farmers Insurance Business Continuity Supervisor in Austin, Texas
We are Farmers!
Join a team of diverse professionals at Farmers to acquire skills on the job and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Farmers. Farmers Insurance also offers extensive training opportunities through the award winning University of Farmers named by Training magazine amongst top 10 corporate training units in the world. Start your career at Farmers today!
- Oversees the identification of business continuity exposure and ensures risks are accurately mitigated.
- Responsible for development, maintenance, and administration of Business Continuity Planning (BCP) strategy, data and infrastructure. Ensures timely and orderly restoration of business activities in the event of an interruption in the Service Operations contact centers.
- Plans, organizes and works collaboratively with internal and external resources on interruption mitigation, response, business continuity and recovery strategies.
Analyzes, researches, recommends and maintains continuity programs for the proper protection of assets and earnings against loss from fortuitous circumstances.
Essential Job Functions
Evaluates developing situations to determine need to activate the crisis management process.
- Maintains recovery strategies and workaround procedures and assists with implementation across all Service Operations locations.
- Facilitates annual exercises to test plans. Provides training to stakeholders (operations leadership, support operations, facilities, telephony, etc.) as necessary.
- Performs business impact analysis and evaluates threat and risk assessments for changes/developments in the risk profile for all Service Operations locations.
- Conducts after analysis reviews to determine financial and performance impact to business and provides high level reporting of monthly incident review.
- Supervise and develop staff and ensure successful results.
Conducts special projects and performs other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred or five years equivalent job related experience. Certified Business Continuity Planner (CBCP) preferred.
Five years equivalent job related experience required. Previous experience leading or mentoring employees required
Special Skill Requirement
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Service Operations
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Business Continuity Supervisor
Requisition ID: 190001SY
Other Locations: United States-Arizona-Phoenix