IBM Business Partner Marketing Specialist in AUSTIN, Texas
Discover what you can do at IBM.
IBM is looking for qualified individuals to join its Collaboration and Talent Solutions (C&TS) Channel Marketing team. Employees in this role will develop and execute Business Partner aligned marketing strategies and plans for the IBM Collaboration & Talent Solutions Business Unit that will help IBM Business Partners work with IBM to build their skills on IBM offerings, generate incremental pipeline, and accelerate revenue growth.
Strategy & Planning
• Collaborate with IBM’s Collaboration and Talent Solutions Marketing teams
• Ensure BP audiences and markets are correctly targeted
• Meet Business targets and align Marketing activities to Business priorities
• Drive Marketing BP results through co-marketing activities
• Develop and deliver marketing guidance, campaigns and activities
• Help to attract new Business Partners and new business models
• Devise and implement BP ‘Market To’ campaigns
• Build competency and learning, in concert with Channel resources
• Drive communications, announcements and marketing experience on PartnerWorld, work closely with Channel team
• Lead one-on-one marketing planning
BP Marketers must have knowledge of and expertise in:
• The evolving partner ecosystem: traditional plus as-a-service, embedded, marketplaces, industry clouds, etc.
• Offering BP-readiness requirements by business model
• Value propositions / how each model makes money / how they go to market
• Competitors’ partner strategies and programs
• Digital marketing concepts, best practices, tools
• How to develop a BP marketing plan
• Requirements for BP-ready campaigns and assets
• Channel value: Co-marketing programs, PartnerWorld program
• Pipeline & marketing metrics, program KPIs
This position will be located in IBM Offices located in Austin, Texas.
Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for IBM sponsorship.
Do work that matters.
Discover your true potential.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
2+ years experience in Business Partner Marketing Roles
Degree in Marketing or closely related area of study
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.