Farmers Insurance Customer Service Representative in Austin, Texas
You may know us from our We believe in Smart advertisements, “We know a thing or two, because we’ve seen a thing or two”
Did you know we are a certified Great Place to Work?
As a Customer Service Representative with a direct line to our customers, you will be empowered to proactively share knowledge and provide a positive customer experience. You’ll help Farmers accomplish our company mission every day.
You’ll thrive in this position if you have:
* Excellent customer focus with an understanding of how to adapt to each customer while focusing on the outcome to solve their problems efficiently with low customer effort.
* The ability to multi-task, working proficiently while conversing on the phone, searching information, reading, typing, and quickly picking up new technology.
* A preference to working in an ever-changing, fast-paced, contact center environment where you can effectively manage time and exhibit reliability and dependability in attendance.
* Emotional resiliency to manage feelings and find positive aspects in most situations.
Here’s what you will accomplish as a member of our team:
* Build effective communication skills to deliver insurance and eligibility information, solutions and initiatives that provide a positive customer experience to internal and external customers.
* Hold expert knowledge of Company products, services and strategies across multiple lines of insurance.
* Use technology and learning resources to deliver efficient problem resolution.
* Proactively share knowledge to reduce customer effort.
Customer Service Representative:
* Education - High School diploma or equivalent. Four Year College Degree preferred. Completion of required additional training.
* Experience - Minimum 1-3 years providing consultative service support in a complex environment.
* Intermediate computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), and the ability to learn and navigate multiple technology platforms while interacting with customers.
Check out more about what a day is like here
Position location: Austin, TX
Our Service Operations teams work in: North Austin, TX, Olathe, KS, Caledonia, MI, Independence, OH, and North Phoenix, AZ
Work Schedule: Our first priority is to our customers so we work to match those needs. **Training will be Monday through Friday 9:30am to 6:00pm and our latest shift ends at 8:00pm.
* Medical & Prescription Insurance
* Dental Insurance
* Vision Insurance
* Wellness Programs
* Tuition Assistance
* Paid Time Off
At Farmers Insurance, our employees set the tone, drive our strategy, dream of the future, and create world class customer experiences. Our employees also help make Farmers o ne of the largest insurers of vehicles, homes and small businesses in the United States. We’re continually looking for new people to join our team.
Farmers is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
Job: *Customer Service
Organization: *Farmers Insurance
Title: Customer Service Representative
Requisition ID: 19000082