HCA, Hospital Corporation of America Director of Supply Chain Operations in Austin, Texas
Director of Supply Chain Operations
*THE COMPANY: *Take your career in the right direction – join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA – Hospital Corporation of America), come work as a Supply Chain Director of Operations to put into practice sustainable, practical solutions that will ultimately transform patient care and the communities we support.
More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices. This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
A seven-time recipient of a “Champion for Change” award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
•Seeking a full-time Supply Chain Director of Operations who communicates efficiently to guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes, set high performance standards, and deliver quality service.
•Individual who exhibits self-motivated curiosity toward seeking ways to control costs without compromising patient safety, quality of care of the services delivered.
•Confidently oversees the development, deployment and direction of complex programs and processes.
•Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships by building trust and respect through consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
St. David’s Healthcare * With more than 119 sites across Central Texas, St. David’s HealthCare includes seven of the area’s leading hospitals and is one of the largest health systems in Texas. The organization has been recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award — the nation’s highest presidential honor for performance excellence. St. David’s HealthCare is the third-largest private employer in the Austin area, with more than 10,200 employees. * St. David's Medical Center in Austin, Texas is rated high performing in 5 adult procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. It scored high in patient safety, demonstrating commitment to reducing accidents and medical mistakes. * St. David's Medical Center in Austin, Texas is rated high performing in 5 adult procedures and conditions. It is a general medical and surgical facility. It scored high in patient safety, demonstrating commitment to reducing accidents and medical mistakes.
- St. David's is Regionally Ranked Hospital #13 in Texas.
- Recognized in Hill Country #2 in Austin metro area
- Rated High Performing in 5 Adult Procedures/Conditions
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
• To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401(k) plans in the healthcare industry (a 100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
• Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
• Generous annual incentive bonus program.
• Professional growth and advancement.
• Network of other highly skilled Directors of Supply Chain Operations to work and collaborate with across sister facilities and multiple divisions.
• Bachelor’s degree (Nursing, Pharmacy, Allied Health Profession, Business or Health Administration)
• Clinical/healthcare experience (minimum of two years) with preference in acute and patient care setting.
• Develops and implements strategies and processes for reducing supply expense/adjusted admission.
• Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, and demonstrated personal time management/project prioritization skills.
• Develops and facilitates clinical product committees to reduce the number of products by standardization, increase product quality, evaluate processes and introduce new products.
• Utilizes solid strategic thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and propose contracting strategies.
Job: *Directors & Managers
Title: Director of Supply Chain Operations
Location: Texas-Austin-South Austin Medical Center
Requisition ID: 07846-16902