Oracle Web Developer in Austin, Texas
SuiteSuccess - Web Developer
● Working knowledge NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems.
● Design, Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality under sale automation platform based on evolving business needs and execute on product timelines.
● Build structured, reusable code and libraries for future use.
● Creating documentation such as design docs, workflows and user guides.
● Optimize web applications for performance and scalability.
● Collaborate with other team members, and stakeholders.
● Demonstrate solid organization and communication skills.
● Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Information Technology related degree or equivalent experience required.
● 2 years of experience with back-end development in one or more of the following technologies: Java, C , Ruby on Rails, Linux.
● 2 years experience interfacing with Restful Web Services.
● 2 years experience working with databases such as MySQL or Oracle SQL or equivalent experience required.
● Good Understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
● Proficient with code versioning tools, such as GIT / SVN.
● Experience working with NetSuite SuiteCloud platform and SuiteScript API.
● Experience with Node, React
● Experience with front-end package management tools, such as npm.
● Experience with Asynchronous Module Definition, such as Require.js.
● Familiarity with wireframing, and UI/UX design.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision. Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants. Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions. Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products. Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
Job duties are varied and complex, needing independent judgment. May have project lead role. 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience. 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system. Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques. Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments. Ability to travel as needed. BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job: Pre Sales
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Oracle Jobs