HCA, Hospital Corporation of America OR Aide, Surgery Operating Room, Full Time , No weekends in Aventura, Florida
OR Aide , Full Time No Weekends *(FTE .9) *Surgery Operating Room Aventura Hospital and Medical Center Aventura, FL
_Facility Description:_ Aventura Hospital and Medical Center a facility of HCA’s East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical/surgery facility providing award-winning inpatient and outpatient diagnostic, medical, surgical and cancer services. In order to meet the needs of our ever-growing community we are a designated Level II Trauma Center and have broken ground on a $75.6M expansion project to increase emergency room capacity and bring a new patient tower and parking garage to Aventura Hospital and Medical Center.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital is home to a community rich with diversity and world class infused culture. Our prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
/Aventura Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA has been named one of Ethisphere’s World’s Most Ethical Companies for eight consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!/
/Benefits:/ /We offer a generous compensation package for Full-time and Part-time including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance./ // Job Description:
Under the supervision of a registered professional nurse, the Operating Room Aides provides support services that include but limited to general nursing care and other tasks that support clinical operations of the operating rooms. I.e. running errands, transporting patients, prepping, shaving, positioning of patients. Obtains special equipment for procedures and perform the cleaning of the operating rooms and surrounding areas.
/_Job Responsibilities Include but are not Limited to:_//__/
- Transports patients in a safe, courteous manner.
- Assists in transferring patients from and to OR table
- Cleans / remakes stretchers / beds as needed
- Daily inventories and stocks Male and Female locker rooms / lounge with surgical caps, shoe covers and other OR attire as necessary.
- Checks OR schedule daily and assists in setting up rooms for cases i.e. stir ups, fracture table etc.
- Collects/transports specimen to the lab and pathology department as needed.
- Daily Returns all equipment and keeps the equipment room organized and stocked
- Follows the recommended practice by AORN when Cleans Operating Rooms in between procedures and assists with room turnovers.
_Required Job Qualifications Include:_ * High School or GED * Previous experience as an orderly helpful * BLS required * Able to communicate effectively in English , both verbally and in writing * Basic computer knowledge
Job: *Nursing Support
Title: OR Aide, Surgery Operating Room, Full Time , No weekends
Location: Florida-Aventura-Aventura Hospital %26 Medical Cntr-North Miami Area
Requisition ID: 01643-8092