Waste Management WM Career Day on March 22nd! Dispatcher - Baldwin Park, CA in BALDWIN PARK, California
Title: WM Career Day on March 22nd! Dispatcher - Baldwin Park, CA
Location: United States-California-Baldwin Park
Job Number: 18004091
WM National Career Day Hiring Event
Event Date: March 22, 2018
Event Hours: 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Address: 13940 E. Live Oak Ave., Baldwin Park, CA 91706
Apply now to secure an interview. Invitation Only; No Walk Ins.
Did you know that many of our dispatchers have gone on to lead and supervisory roles in dispatch and other areas of the company?
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
It’s not a job, it’s a Career!
Be the voice of Waste Management to our customers.At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Cigna Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.Be in the center of the business, work with our customers, drivers, maintenance department, management and more.The waste industry is here to stay.
If you answer YES to all of these questions, then, you have found your next career opportunity!
- Do you have 6 months or more of dispatch experience? The more the experience the better!
- Do your top two skills include excellent written and verbal communication skills?
- Are you proficient with MS Office and thrive on learning new state of the art dispatching software?
- Do you have a knack for problem solving?
- Are you ready to contribute to the success of a your team?
- Do you have the flexibility to work varied day shift hours, earn more with potential overtime and some occasional Saturday hours?
- Do your thrive in a high volume and fast paced work environment?
- Do you have you High School Diploma or GED (accredited).
What are you waiting for? Click "Apply ” NOW!
Overtime Status: Non-exempt
Job Field: Operations