Arrow Electronics BI/Reporting Engineer I in Bangalore, India
BI/Reporting Engineer I
● Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards). In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis and development of reporting functional and technical specifications.
● Write and maintain technical documentation supporting BI deployments.
● Monitor report environment performance, logged errors and system activity to facilitate SLA management. Coordinate resolution of issues as needed.
● Provide project status and progress updates to BI Management team.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has knowledge and experience in own discipline and may still be acquiring higher level knowledge and skills. Incumbent builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of straightforward problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. A moderate level of guidance and direction is provided.
(2) Incumbent has extensive knowledge and experience in own discipline, possesses strong knowledge of the organization, processes and customers, solves a range of complex problems, and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. Limited guidance and direction is provided.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Finance Reporting Skill set
5+ Year experience on database report development, dashboards - Strong Resource who can work Individually.
Microsoft SQL Server and SQL programming skills (SSIS), experience deploying on enterprise RDBMS and OLAP data platforms
Domain knowledge preferably Finance or Supply Chain ERP/ MS Dynamics Report Development (AR / AP / GL / FA)
Knowledge of agile methodology for delivering software solutions
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
Strong unit test and debugging skills and writing unit test cases from functional requirements
PL/SQL – Oracle skills are added advantage
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs