Arrow Electronics Help Desk Analyst I in Bangalore, India
Help Desk Analyst I
Supervises day to day activities of a team of help desk staff. This includes technical coaching, training and mentoring. Manage the daily scheduling to ensure adequate and consistent phone coverage. Participates in the hiring process including: interviewing and staff selection, performance management, including the completion and delivery of annual performance evaluations and salary reviews. Liaison between Help Desk and other business units. Handle highly complex issues as escalated from Help Desk Analysts.
● Directly involved in the hiring of Help Desk personnel, evaluating performance, salary adjustments and managing conflict.
● Supervise a team of non-exempt Help Desk members that support the day to day efforts of the department. Act as a member of the management team and a point of escalation for subordinates.
● Manage call volume and provide statistical data regarding the Help Desk.
● Manage PeopleSoft cases within the Help Desk as well as other IT groups. Monitor customer satisfaction survey results and intervene when necessary.
● IT related project work as needed.
● Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
● Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
● Typically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
● Accountable for the results of medium-sized routine support or production operations teams
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Trains team members and provides input to employee performance evaluations
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Arrow Electronics, Inc.'s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, citizenship, veran status, genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by applicable state, federal or local laws. Our policy of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action applies to all employment decisions personnel policies and practices, or programs.
- Arrow Electronics Jobs